忘记时间怎么说英文(忘记时间不是forgettime)

生活 生活 更新时间: 2024-07-08 23:33:32

忘记时间怎么说英文(忘记时间不是forgettime)1

<1>

(1) lose track of sth. “失去与……的联系,不了解……的动态”

(2) lose track of time “忘记时间”,即forget what time it is.

We kind of just, you know, lost track of time.

我们有点,你知道的,忘记时间了。

I'm sorry. I lost track of time making my movie.

对不起,我拍电影忘了时间。《摩登家庭》

<2>

(1) sense of time “时间感,时间观念,时间概念”

(2) lose sense of time “忘记时间,没有了时间概念”

Sorry I'm late. I lost all sense of time when I was shopping.

不好意思来晚了,我购物的时候完全忘记了时间。

When she was working, she lost all sense of time.

她在工作的时候完全没有了时间概念。

打发时间

<1>

kill time “打发时间,消磨时间”

Some people prefer to kill time in the office.

一些人宁愿在办公室消磨时间。

I know what we can do to kill time.

我知道我们要怎么打发时间了。

<2>

pass the time “打发时间”

We played cards to pass the time.

我们打扑克牌打发时间。

I'm just passing the time.

我就是消磨下时间。

争取时间

(1) buy time表示“争取时间,拖延时间”

(2) buy和time之间可以加some、more等。

buy some time “争取一些时间”

buy more time “争取更多时间”

(3) buy sb. time “为某人争取时间”

The board will be descending at any moment. I need to buy some time.

董事会的人随时回来,我需要争取一些时间。

We'll buy you time.

我们会给你争取时间。

,