美剧学句型(看美剧学口语makea)

生活 其他 更新时间: 2024-07-08 12:26:29

Mary Alice Voiceover:After eVery party comes the time for cleaning.Attend to the champagne that was spilled...the knickknacks that got broken...the food that went uneaten.

每个派对之后,都面临着打扫,我们要处理撒了的香槟,打碎了的小玩意儿,吃剩的食物。

Gabrielle:Oh, here,let me take that.

来,把这教给我。

Mary Alice Voiceover:...and whatever other messes need cleaning up.

和其它需要整理的烂摊子。

Lynette: So, uh, Gaby...you know that thing you and Tom did tonight?The... the kiss?

那么加布,你跟汤姆今晚干的那件事,就是那个吻。

Gabrielle:Was that hysterical?The look on Tom's face!

够歇斯底里吧?汤姆的表情太精彩了。

Lynette: Yeah.I know this sounds silly,but...it kind of bugged me.

我知道这听上去很傻,但我觉得有些困扰。

Gabrielle:You're notserious.

你不是认真的吧。

Lynette: Yeah, I am.I don't...I don't want to make a big deal out of it,but, uh,could you maybe not do that again?

我是认真的,我也不想,不想把事情搞大,但是你能不能以后不那么做了。

Gabrielle:Okay.

当然。

Lynette:Thanks.

谢谢。

Gabrielle:Okay.

好的。

Susan:Hey, what happened to the Applewhites?I thought you were gonna invite them.

爱波怀特那家怎么回事?我以为你会邀请他们呢。

Bree:I did.Betty never R.S.V.P.'d.

我有啊,贝蒂没有回复我。

Edie:What do you guys think about the Applewhites?

你们觉得爱波怀特那一家怎么样?

Susan:I like 'em, very nice.

我喜欢他们,很好的人。

Bree:Very...interesting.

有意思

Susan:Right, interesting.

没错,很有意思。

Edie:Hmm, they weird me out, too.

我也觉得他们怪怪的。

Susan:Well, that's not what we're saying.

我们不是那个意思。

Bree: Not exactly, anyway.

至少不完全是。

attend to注意,留心,专心于; 护理champagne [ʃæmˈpen]n.香槟酒spill [spɪl] v.洒; 溢出;knickknack['nɪkˌnæk] n. 装饰性的小东西got broken:get v-ed 系表结构went uneaten:go v-ed 系表结构hysterical [hɪ'sterɪkl] adj. 歇斯底里的;异常兴奋的bug[bʌɡ] v. 窃听;打扰;失去(镇定)make a big deal of ...小题大做I did.Betty never R.S.V.P.'d.R.S.V.P.国际常用缩略语:“请回复” (R.S.V.P.'d是过去式)=Répondez s'il vous plaît.(法语)bai=Reply, if you please.接到邀du请zhi(无论是请柬或邀请信)后,能否出席要尽早答复对方,以便主人安排。一般来说,对注有R.S.V.P.(请答复)字样的,无论出席与否,均应迅速答复。注有“Regrets only”(不能出席请回复)字样的,则不能出席时才回复,但也应及时回复。经口头约妥再发来的请柬,上面一般那注有“To remind”(备忘)字样,只起提醒作用,可不必答复。答复对方,可打电话或复以便函。weird sb. out 使人感到奇怪、纳闷

美剧学句型(看美剧学口语makea)1

Mary Alice Voiceover:After every party comes the time for cleaning.Attend to the champagne that was spilled...the knickknacks that got broken...the food that went uneaten.Gabrielle:Oh, here,let me take that.Mary Alice Voiceover:...and whatever other messes need cleaning up.Lynette: So, uh, Gaby...you know that thing you and Tom did tonight?The... the kiss?Gabrielle:Was that hysterical?The look on Tom's face!Lynette: Yeah.I know this sounds silly,but...it kind of bugged me.Gabrielle:You're not serious.Lynette: Yeah, I am.I don't...I don't want to make a big deal out of it,but, uh,could you maybe not do that again?Gabrielle:Okay.Lynette:Thanks.Gabrielle:Okay.Susan:Hey, what happened to the Applewhites?I thought you were gonna invite them.Bree:I did.Betty never r.s.v.p.'d.Edie:What do you guys think about the Applewhites?Susan:I like 'em, very nice.Bree:Very...interesting.Susan:Right, interesting.Edie:Hmm, they weird me out, too.Susan:Well, that's not what we're saying.Bree: Not exactly, anyway.

玛丽.艾莉丝:每个派对之后,都面临着打扫,我们要处理撒了的香槟,打碎了的小玩意儿,吃剩的食物。加布丽尔:来,把这教给我。玛丽.艾莉丝:和其它需要整理的烂摊子。勒奈特:那么加布,你跟汤姆今晚干的那件事,就是那个吻。加布丽尔:够歇斯底里吧?汤姆的表情太精彩了。勒奈特:我知道这听上去很傻,但我觉得有些困扰。加布丽尔:你不是认真的吧。勒奈特:我是认真的,我也不想,不想把事情搞大,但是你能不能以后不那么做了。加布丽尔:当然。勒奈特:谢谢。加布丽尔:好的。 苏珊:爱波怀特那家怎么回事?我以为你会邀请他们呢。布里:我有啊,贝蒂没有回复我。伊迪:你们觉得爱波怀特那一家怎么样?苏珊:我喜欢他们,很好的人。布里:有意思苏珊:没错,很有意思。伊迪:我也觉得他们怪怪的。苏珊:我们不是那个意思。布里:至少不完全是。

,